Billing, Cancellation and Refund PolicyAs a customer of ePotala Web Solution you agree to submit or supply a payment for the rendered services in advance, on the billing date set by ePotala. By default these services will be billed on a recurring basis (if recurring payment option was chosen during registration or renewal of the appropriate hosting package or domain name package). You must notify ePotala at least 7 days before the next automated renewal date if you wish to cancel the recurring payments without any further recurring charges (ePotala shall not be held responsible for recurring automated payment if notified less than 7 days before the next subscription payment date, and this payment will not be refunded).
Cancellations and refunds:ePotala provides a 30 day money back guarantee for new account registrations and manual account renewals (refunds for automatically renewed accounts are not available) under these following conditions:
- In the event of an account cancellation within first 4 days of Registration (except the event where the client has registered a hosting account and the domain name provided with the account does not have domain extension from the list below), subscriber will receive a full refund. If there was a free domain name provided with such package (except the event when the free domain name was with an extension from the list below), the domain name will be deleted from the registrar.
- Subscribers who cancel the accounts 4-30 days after the initial registration date may receive a full refund for the hosting package. Fees which were initially paid by ePotala for the domain name offered for free for the subscriber with the hosting package are not refundable and will be deducted from the total refund that is sent to the subscriber. Such fees for the domain name registration are fixed to $14.88. If the subscriber submitted an initial payment smaller than $14.88, then a refund is not available. ePotala will not hold the subscriber accountable for the difference from his initial payment and $14.88, if the subscriber's initial payment was less than $14.88. Non refundable domain name extensions are: .pw, .co.uk, .eu, .be, .ch, .dk, .es, .fr, .it, .li, .nl, .pl, .pm, .pro, .re, .ru, .se, .tf, .wf, .yt.
- Payments for Domain Only accounts are refundable only until the domain is registered, renewed or transferred (in case of delayed registration, renewal or transfer).
- Manual account renewals are refundable only if the renewal payment has been submitted in the last 30 days and the renewal period has not started yet.
- Subscribers may cancel the account at any time. All subscribers who cancel the accounts 30 days after the initial payment are not subject to a refund and all such requests will be denied.
If a confirmation to cancel the account is not sent by the subscriber, then the account cancellation will not be processed and the account will remain active. Any active subscriptions will be left intact. After the account is canceled, no further billing on the account will be made. All files, settings and any other information related to the subscriber account will be removed from ePotala servers.
If a subscriber issues a chargeback before following the regular cancellation procedure, ePotala reserves a full right to disable the respectable account instantly for security reasons. If the subscriber wishes to reactivate the respectable account, he will be held responsible for any and all billing service fees which may arise while handling the chargeback. The fees for ePotala subscribers are fixed to $50 for each chargeback he has issued.
ePotala uses Paypal and 2checkout payment processors. Clients may submit a payment with a valid credit or debit card or by using the balance of his/her Paypal account. ePotala accepts payments from Verifed and from Unverified Paypal accounts, which generally means that the client may either use the funds on the credit / debit card attached to Paypal (verified paypal) or the balance on his PayPal account (Unverified) to submit the payment for the services provided by ePotala. Please mind that The funds on client Unverified Paypal account will need to be converted from any other currency to US dollar currency prior to submitting a payment.
Confidentiality:ePotala will not share any of it's client personal information to any third parties not related to ePotala. Some of the client data may be forwarded on the following exceptions:
- Upon new domain registration via respectable Hosting domain registrar, Client Information will be sent to domain registry and may appear on WHOIS based sites unless the client chooses to turn on Domain Privacy from ePotala Members Area. If domain privacy is turned on, then Client Information will not be displayed on WHOIS based sites, however it will still remain on the Domain Registry for security reasons. Please mind that domain privacy is not supported on .co.uk domain registrations.
- ePotala will respond to court orders or other legal processes and may provide relevant information to relevant parties about the client on such a case, but will inform the end client about such process and will wait for a valid response from the end client before sending out the information to the respectable party. If the client who owns the related account fails to respond in 15 days we will send out the information to the respectable party without the confirmation of the client.
- Third Party Providers - some of the information will be sent to third-party providers such as Payment Gateways, Domain registrars, Additional Service providers (Website Builder, Cloudflare, cPanel, Attracta, Trendybuilder). ePotala will solely choose which third-party providers to send client information to. This depends on the services that will be offered by the third-party to ePotala clients, however no client information will be sent to third-parties not related to ePotala services.
Background Running Programs:Background daemons on hosting accounts in general are prohibited, we will consider requests on a one on one basis. If allowed extra charges will be assessed based on resources on system maintenance needed.
Commercial Advertising and Spam E-mails:Our servers may not be the source, intermediary, or destination address involved in the transmission of spam, flames, or mail bombs. Your domain may not be referenced as originator, intermediary, or reply-to address in any of the above. SPAM /illegal content advertising sites on other servers which in turn contain links to a domain on our servers is prohibited. We consider spam any mass unsolicited message in the mediums of Newsgroups and Email. If you are found to have spammed, then we will immediately, without warning, disable your domain. In addition, we will impose a $14.850 penalty for each spam policy violation. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel service to known spammers. Lastly, we reserve the right to determine what violates this policy. As such, any violation will result in immediate deactivation of services without refund. Server Abuse: Any attempts to undermine or cause harm to a server is strictly prohibited.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:ePotala.com shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from ePotala.com servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, ePotala.com shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of ePotala.com servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service. Violations of these Acceptable Uses Policies should be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org. All complaints will be investigated promptly.